Father’s Day was celebrated for the first time in 1917 when Sonora Dodd, from Washington, came up with the idea after hearing a Mother’s Day sermon in 1910 and wondered, not unreasonably, why fathers did not have their own day too. So, from there we now celebrate the Father’s Day on the third Sunday of June.
Both our parents deserve equal love, as they are the most important people in our lives; teaching us so much, and always providing support. So with that in mind, here are some ideas to make the day more special!
1) Recreate a special memory with him. You’ll have a good laugh!
2) Let him know how special he is by writing little words on sticky notes all around your home before he wakes up. He’ll awaken to many little surprises around the home.
3) Organize some special activities such a picnic, cooking lunch or dinner together, play video games or simply do what he likes most
4) Personalized gifts always do the trick. Get him a coffee or beer mug, or a Father’s Day t-shirt. He’ll love it!
5) A surprise party would be so much fun. Call up his friends and their families and include them. Make it a Dad-fest, with everyone sharing favorite stories, and participating in some themed activities!
Super Dad’s Special Set Menu
Join us on 17 and 18 of June and celebrate this special day with your Super Dad at Element Fresh with a big range of special sets including one choice of side dish as soup of the day, side salad and one glass house wine, Tsing Tao beer, coffee or a fresh juice (330ml).
(Li Na Special dishes & drinks excluded)
· Cowboy Brunch meal at 128¥
· Steak Sandwich meal at 128¥
· Mixed Grill meal at 168¥
· Grilled Ribeye meal at 198¥
Share your stories and WIN!
Send us your favorite story or moment with your Dad at email@example.com and we will award the TOP 5 submissions with an amazing Super Dad’s Special Set for Father’s Day at Element Fresh!